01 April 2010

First Blog

Hello Readers.

First and Foremost, Welcome.

Secondly, this blog is going to be extremely short stories, based on everything. My random thoughts, things that I see in life, things I've experienced, people that piss me off and whatnot. A place to put thoughts down about everything. Also to stretch my creative legs, so to speak.


Third and finally.
This blog is a third blog for me. I have my personal blog, http://221825926.livejournal.com/profile
my political blog (using the world political very loosely), justiceview.wordpress.com
and now this blog. Feel free to check out the other two. I have a different voice on each....

Other random points of fact.
I know my writing is not perfect, as I am a creature of imperfection. I miss words, change them, or order them in a way that only my brain can decode. But please hop on my crazy train and ride along.
Wednesdays are my blog days. Sometime I'll be so enraged, that I will post at other times.

now....the welcome ....
Hello, I am Maciena.
I am a daughter of Randy and Debbie.
A sister of Rebecca.
A wife of Phil.
A mother of Haylie.
A friend to many.
I fancy myself a journalist, and a writer.
I am a closet/alone in the car singer.

I cherish my curves.
I cry, laugh, rant, scream, and breathe.
I am a woman.
A person.
A human.
I have belief in God, that overshadows everything.
I have seen miracles, I have seen tragedy.
I have had a few life experiences and lots of mundane times.
I have been loved, and have freely given love.
I am no one truly special or have a lesser value on my life…
I am simply me, Maciena.
Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment